& these words are all mine.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Untitled II

I was hungry with nothing to eat
My teeth scattered across the filthy concrete
Visibly uneasy as I claimed defeat
I was lonely... but you weren't there for me.

So I screamed as loud as my lungs would allow
Until my voice went hoarse and blood filled my mouth
Tears formed depressions on the dirty ground
I was desperate...but you were nowhere to be found.

Then I compounded myself with false capacity
That midnight gloom devouring my sanity
And your shadow was there only to laugh at me
I was afraid... but you clung to your apathy

I wanted to KILL, I wanted to die
I foolishly wanted you to sympathize
I knew your persistent absence could never suffice
I was enraged... but you wouldn't compromise.

I trusted my instincts without even thinking
I followed faithlessly without believing
But no sense of relief came from my leaving
I was lost... and I know you'll never seek me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widgety Widgetson

About Me

My photo
http://hollyberryness.tumblr.com

Latest Twitter Update

    follow me on Twitter

    Creepers.